The first Travian: Tides of Conquest gameworlds are opening their gates really soon and – to give you the best possible start – we once again gathered all useful links and information about this version in one place. Click on the underlined words to access a specific article.
- The full feature set is a must-read article. This is where you find a detailed overview of the new features.
- More details on how you can conquer regions and use the Ancient Power.
- Cities and how you can get one of them!
- City upgrade cooldown – recent adjustment to the city feature.
- All you need to know about Watchtowers and Kirilloid’s calculator for this wall extension!
- Our “Answers” page about Game Mechanics.
- The Tides of Conquest Map with all data regarding region powers, victory points and start locations.
P.S. If you have never heard about the Annual Special before and you are curious to know what differs it from the regular Travian: Legends experience, look at our comparison table: Travian: Legends vs Travian: Tides of Conquest. Continue reading… “Travian: Tides of Conquest ~ Useful links”