After a one-week break, we are back with more medals! Let’s see what happened in Week 7… Read More
We are happy to inform you that every new game world to open its doors from August 15, 2019, will include the new confederacy system.
After its implementation in Path to Pandora, we received a lot of positive feedback on our communication platform, the community survey, and during the Legends on Tour 2019 Summit.
The decision was therefore made to implement this system in the Travian: Legends game worlds as well. Read More
Travian is turning 15 years old this September! Every year since 2013 we start a unique gameworld in September to celebrate the game’s anniversary. In this video, we give you an overview of the upcoming Annual Special – Travian: Codex Victoria.
It’s that time of the year again (at least in the Northern Hemisphere) when you might want to take a short break from Travian: Legends and enjoy a well-deserved vacation.
But how will you be able to leave your villages and army without getting crushed if you don’t have a sitter?!?
Let’s revise our “Vacation Mode” feature! Read More
After a one-week break, we are back with more medals! Let’s see what happened in Week 5… Read More
Are you excited for September? In August we will share all the important dates related to our Annual Special, Travian: Codex Victoria, but now let’s compare it to our standard Travian: Legends gameworlds! Read More
We haven’t forgot about new players – Travian: Codex Victoria will bring something very valuable for them with the onboarding system for new players.
A new contextual help feature will be implemented:
- Opening the UI for the first time will trigger an explanation of the UI elements.
- The aim is to improve help new players come to understand the game.
There are also some changes accompanying this system that are also very interesting for veteran players:
- When the hero levels up, its health is restored (back to 100%). We want to reward the efforts those heroes put into gaining more and more experience in the field.
- The quest rewards and adventure loot are added to the hero inventory. They can no longer be raided, and they will not get lost if the warehouse or granary is full. The resource items can’t be sold in auction.
- The tutorial is removed, and the task system will include new quests!
In addition to the new building in Travian: Codex Victoria, you’ll be able to start in a snap!
The special Advanced Start will allow you to enjoy the following benefits:
- Your first village will start with all resource fields at level 5
- You’ll already own 6 Settlers and enough CP to settle 2 additional villages
- Note: 9c and 15c cannot be settled with the first 6 Settlers
- The first 2 villages you settle will automatically have all resource fields at level 5 (further villages will have resource fields at level 1)
- You’ll be granted 75% of the CP required to settle the fourth village
Don’t forget to choose where to send those Settlers wisely!
- The Gold promotions will not be placed in the calendar, because they are decided last minute, so keep watching the Payment/Store Information section of our Forums for the updates about it.
- The speed gameworlds are usually planned when the previous one is over. This means that there is a high chance that this calendar will be updated often mainly to add new speed gameworlds to the list.
- For the game world number, please check the Forums.