Only 3 weeks left until our Legends on Tour 2019 Summit… Isn’t it exciting?!? We personally cannot wait!
It’s time to get to know the representatives you have voted for! First in line BlackBlade, who is going to speak for the Anglosphere domain. Read More
Being in alliance has many perks (SPOILER ALERT! We have an upcoming episode of Ask Travian on that topic) and one of those is alliance bonuses.
But what are those bonuses? Read More
In which phase of the game do you conquer a Wonder of the World village? What does the defense on the Natar’s World of Wonder village depend on? How do you best prepare for the WW-construction with your alliance? In this episode of Ask Travian, we answer your questions about the Wonder of the World!
Have you recently joined one of our Path to Pandora gameworlds? Since 2014, our Annual Specials take place on a map of Ancient Europe divided into 87 regions… but do you know exactly how this system works?
If you are a new player or if you have only played on WW (Wonder of the World) standard gameworlds and you would like to experiment something different, you have come to the right place! Read More
Spring is bringing back sunny days to the Travian HQ in Munich… and a brand new April Community Calendar!
- The Gold promotions will not be placed in the calendar, because they are decided last minute, so keep watching the Payment/Store Information section of our Forums for the updates about it.
- The speed gameworlds are usually planned when the previous one is over. This means that there is a high chance that this calendar will be updated often mainly to add new speed gameworlds to the list.
- For the game world number, please check the Forums.
First of all, let’s acknowledge the elephant in the room: we had a rough time this year with our dear Tournament. A lot of unexpected issues occurred, but we are not here to talk about that. We have a forum post about it that you can read here. Nevertheless, Safiren has prepared an update for you! Enjoy!
Let’s have a look at the main game features of Path to Pandora 😉 You can check the full list here. And the balancing changes here.
The basic features are the same we had in Travian: Fire and Sand, including:
- Ancient Europe map, sized 401×401, except for IR, SA, Arabia, COM and TR which will instead have a bigger map spanning 801×801
- 87 conquerable regions that produce victory points
- Troop forwarding and troop merging
- The server is won by having the highest number of victory points after 200 days
These are the special features for Travian: Path to Pandora which we’ve kept from last year.
Our reporter Safiren is back with a double interview to two expert diplomats. We are talking about لورنس (shield) and Black Pearl (TDF/CS) Read More
Are the Artefacts worth the effort? Did you know that the Natars have a wicked sense of humor? In this episode, we answer your questions about the Artefacts!