Calling out the Legends of Travian!
Are you looking for a worthy opponent? Do you want to prove your skills and overcome the most challenging situations? Are you ready for the ultimate battle as you make your way through for the Tournament Trophy?
Travian Tournament MMXXII is coming back on 9th June!
🌎 Regional Qualification Rounds
Here is the thing. In 2022 there will be 4 region-based gameworlds named America, Arabics, Asia and Europe. You can participate in each and every Qualification gameworld. Yes you heard that correctly!
Qualification rounds will again feature 5 tribes, 2x speed and Wonders of the World. However, we added quite some changes that will bring additional complexity and fun to the game. Read the article and find out all the details!
🆕 New Hero interface, alliance cooldown and PvP vs PvE separation
Every gameworld that started after 1st of May 2022 feature some special changes that will also be part of the Tournament rounds.
Here is what the new interface is all about in a nutshell:
- New hero interface. Explore more than 290 elements to customize your hero with.
- Separation between PvP and PvE. Only PvP (player vs player) points will be taken into account in the general attack ranking. PvE (player vs environment) battles, i.e. against Natars and Oases will be rewarded with a special PvE weekly medal.
- Limited switching between alliances. New members of the alliance will not be able to leave (or be removed) during the first 24 hours.
- Reinforcements come back after 1 hour. The reinforcements from the former allies or confederacy members will be sent back after 1 hour (before it was 12 hours).
If you need more information about these features please read ➡️ HERE ⬅️.
In addition, Tournament Qualification Rounds, as well as the Finals, will run on a small map – 401×401.
📜 Tournament Conditions
Every year we refresh and update our Tournament Conditions, so make sure you read them carefully before joining. Download the PDF ➡️ HERE ⬅️
Changes in key and prize distribution
This is one of the most important changes. In this years‘ Tournament edition, if a player qualifies in different gameworlds, she/he will receive 1 key and the associated prize for best performance from each corresponding gameworld. That means, 1 player can win up to 4 prizes and up to 4 entry keys if she/he successfully participates in all 4 qualification gameworlds.
Gold Transfer Links
- Inbound: only transfers from Tournament Rounds of 2021 and 2022 are possible.
- Outbound: to all 4.6 gameworlds.
And now, a couple of useful reminders:
- The Refer-a-friend system is disabled on both Qualifications and Finals rounds.
- Registrations to the Qualifications and Finals rounds will be closed at a set date, exactly 10 days after the gameworld start.
🏆 Prizes & Qualification Requirements
Eternal glory is great. But don’t forget that the Travian Tournament is also synonymous with prestigious prizes, both for the Qualification Rounds and Finals.
*If a player appears in several rankings, she/he will receive the prize corresponding to her/his best performance. Multiple prizes won on a same gameworld do not sum up. However, players have a chance to win 1 prize on each Qualification gameworld.
*If a player appears in several rankings, she/he will receive prize corresponding to her/his best performance. Multiple prizes won on a same gameworld do not sum up. However, players have a chance to win 1 prize on each Qualification gameworld.
The Tournament Finals are accessible only via registration key. More information about the Finals will be shared later this year.
*Please note: to be eligible for a prize in the category Wonder of the World Holders, the Wonder of the World should be at least level 1.
*Please note: to be eligible for a prize in the category Wonder of the World Alliance, the Wonder of the World should be at least level 1.
*If a player appears in several rankings, she/he will receive the prize corresponding to her/his best performance.
For all those who do not manage to qualify during this round, there is an additional chance to get into the Finals via the wildcard system. As usual, we want to keep this to a minimum. Shortly before the Tournament Finals begin, a wildcard raffle will be held in which all unqualified players can participate for a chance to win a key from the 500 wildcards available to enter the Finals.
⚔️ Qualification Round Overview & Summary
Sharpen your swords and get ready to battle side by side with your friends!