What’s coming in our next update? Find out in our changelog of release Polarbear 1152.4. Don’t forget to read until the end to save the release schedule in your calendar! Continue reading… “Changelog ~ Release Polarbear 1152.4”
Based on player feedback, we have decided to remove the word “solely” from the rule 1.1.b.
Ensuring that an account will both play for its development, and share a part of their resources with another account outside the same alliance or confederacy via raiding mechanics is and always was punishable as per this rule.
You can read the rules ➡️ here.
Please note that this change will not affect the current rule enforcement actions that continue to be done in order to remove Private Farms from the servers.
We hope that this change to the Game Rules helps to clarify and define the rule further for fewer misunderstandings. Thank you for your feedback.
Your Travian: Legends Team
- Rule 1.1.b – removed “solely” from the second and third sentence.
We are aware that with the closing of our forum, some of you will not have a place to share your work anymore. We mean to amend that. We want to keep supporting your creativity!
This is why we are introducing the Content Creator role for our official Travian: Legends blog.
Perhaps you write an elaborate server analysis or write stories about your adventures while playing. You have interviews with alliances etc. We do not want these types of stories to get lost as they are important to us.
If you recognize yourself in the description above then please consider joining the Blog as a Content Creator!
How to Become a Content Creator
- If you want to actively contribute to the community with Travian: Legends-related content in the form of guides, game world analysis, fan art, fan fiction, interviews, battle stories, please apply here and show your interest with a concrete example of the type of content you want to provide.
- Once your request is processed, you will be granted a special role and access to our official Travian: Legends blog.
- Following an easy guide provided by your Community Manager, you will be able to create a blog post yourself. You are free to design the layout of your post yourself and include the images you wish to have. The post will be sent to review to make sure it follows our guidelines and it will be published shortly after.
- Original content in the form of guides, game world analysis, fan art, fan fiction, interviews, battle stories. Unleash your creativity!
- Personal opinions are welcome and appreciated, but content that includes threats, hate speech, belittlement, and similar behavior shall not be published.
If you do not wish to be a Content Creator but still have a story you’d like to share simply let your Community Manager know via the contact button on the blog or send them a message in Discord. They will upload your story for you and make sure your nickname is displayed as a writer.
Your Travian: Legends Team
There’s no easy way to announce this, but still, we have to do it somehow. Starting from June 7th, 2021, we’ll be saying farewell to our Travian: Legends forums. Continue reading… “Farewell to Forums”
First and foremost, we would like to apologize for the server issues that occurred this past weekend – Saturday, May 8th. We worked as quickly as possible with the provider to fix the hardware issue that was impacting the performance of the gameworlds.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience and hope the following info will help you understand the current situation and the steps we are taking to improve the game performance.
Let’s start by addressing the lag issues that are happening on multiple 4.6 regional gameworlds. Continue reading… “4.6 Gameworlds ~ Performance Issues Status Quo”
It is already one year! Can you believe it?
Our official Discord server was launched on May 4th, 2020 and it quickly turned into a big hit. If you are one of the first who joined us in this new adventure, you might remember how we had only a few channels… and now, look at it! We are a big community of 30K (and counting) passionate Travian: Legends players!
To celebrate this milestone and thank you for your incredible support, we have organized a day full of activities.
This is what we have in store for you on May 4th:
- 10:00 (UTC+2) Hide-and-Seek Contest Birthday Edition
- 10:00 (UTC+2) The Big Birthday Giveaway
- 18:00 (UTC+2) Quiz
Swap your helmets for party hats! We cannot wait to celebrate with you!
Today we want to reveal another game feature that got completely revamped and will be added to all new gameworlds that start after May 1st, 2021.
Meet the new Refer-a-Friend system!
This is not a drill, it’s really happening! We are going mobile!
If you have been watching our Ask Travian series from the beginning, you might remember the very first episode, when Ecki – Game Director of Travian: Legends – explained the reasons why an app would not have been possible at that specific time.
Well, a lot has happened since then.
It was indeed a perilous journey but eventually, the game code was updated to the current state, which gives a solid base to develop a mobile app for our beloved game. Last year – and this was still super-secret – we kick-started the hiring process with the clear goal of building a team entirely dedicated to the development of the app. If you are cunning detectives you might have noticed a few Unity Developer job offers popping up on our company website.
Finally, we are ready to disclose more: the project just left the pre-production phase and is now about to start officially.
Thanks to your feedback, we have been working on some improvements that will be coming to all new gameworlds that start after May 1st, 2021. Continue reading… “Game Update ~ Upcoming Improvements”
We would like to share some insights and information with you regarding what is currently happening on Europe30, as well as explain how we are moving forward today.
Yesterday, after discussing the issues with our provider and working closely together, we switched the gameworld back to its original environment during the long maintenance.
When we put the gameworld live, we quickly realized that those provider’s issues were still ongoing.
This is indeed not the quality of service we want to offer you, so we truly apologize for the events of yesterday’s afternoon and night.
This morning, we decided to put Europe30 under maintenance to approach a solution for the connectivity issues, and event jam issues that you have been experiencing.
We aim to achieve two things during this maintenance:
- We will implement a more stable solution for the performance of the gameworld
- We will rollback the server to a previous back-up taken yesterday 07/04 at 12:07 GMT+1.
After a rollback, you can expect the following things to happen:
- All payments that happened between the backup date and the time when the gameworld went on maintenance mode will be re-booked.
- All the troops that were “on the way” by the time of the backup will be returned back to their home villages.
- Artefacts and Construction Plans will continue to spawn on the same dates as before.
The compensation of 200 gold you received previously, will be added again to all the accounts automatically.
We will also be giving an additional 50 gold to you as compensation for this long maintenance and rollback in the next few days once we ensure the gameworld is running without problems.
The Europe30 server will leave maintenance today at 14:30 GMT+1 (15:30 CEST) and the rollback will be applied.
From the moment the gameworld leaves maintenance, starvation will be deactivated for 24 hours until 14:30 GMT+1 (15:30 CEST) of the 9th April 2021.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused and we thank you for your patience.