Are you excited for September? In August we will share all the important dates related to our Annual Special, Travian: Codex Victoria, but now let’s compare it to our standard Travian: Legends gameworlds! Read More
We haven’t forgot about new players – Travian: Codex Victoria will bring something very valuable for them with the onboarding system for new players.
A new contextual help feature will be implemented:
- Opening the UI for the first time will trigger an explanation of the UI elements.
- The aim is to improve help new players come to understand the game.
There are also some changes accompanying this system that are also very interesting for veteran players:
- When the hero levels up, its health is restored (back to 100%). We want to reward the efforts those heroes put into gaining more and more experience in the field.
- The quest rewards and adventure loot are added to the hero inventory. They can no longer be raided, and they will not get lost if the warehouse or granary is full. The resource items can’t be sold in auction.
- The tutorial is removed, and the task system will include new quests!
In addition to the new building in Travian: Codex Victoria, you’ll be able to start in a snap!
The special Advanced Start will allow you to enjoy the following benefits:
- Your first village will start with all resource fields at level 5
- You’ll already own 6 Settlers and enough CP to settle 2 additional villages
- Note: 9c and 15c cannot be settled with the first 6 Settlers
- The first 2 villages you settle will automatically have all resource fields at level 5 (further villages will have resource fields at level 1)
- You’ll be granted 75% of the CP required to settle the fourth village
Don’t forget to choose where to send those Settlers wisely!
We are proud to introduce you to a new building… the Hospital! Read More
Travian is turning 15 years old this September, what a great achievement! And it goes without saying, this would’ve been impossible without you!
First of all, we want to thank each and every one of you for being part of this amazing community. You are indeed the best. As per tradition, we want to celebrate this unique anniversary with a special gameworld.
For those of you who’ve never heard of it (shame on you!), every year since 2013 we start a unique gameworld in September to celebrate the game’s anniversary.
These gameworlds have a very special set of features, which we will explain in detail later.
You might have also noticed that they have their own unique names, and these change every year.
In 2015, it was Scattered Empire; then we had Rise of Alliances in 2016, and then Fire and Sand in 2017, and Path to Pandora last year. As you may have guessed by the title of this post, this year’s annual special will be called Codex Victoria.
What will be the content of the 2019 Annual Special?
For this year’s annual special, we will be keeping five elements of last year’s special Path to Pandora and adding three awesome features on top.
What are those 5 elements?
5 tribes, Ancient Europe Map, Victory Points, new Conquering System and Confederacy system.
What are we adding?
Starting from tomorrow, we are going to gradually reveal the three additions to Codex Victoria. Stay tuned for even more interesting information!