We are aware that with the closing of our forum, some of you will not have a place to share your work anymore. We mean to amend that. We want to keep supporting your creativity!
This is why we are introducing the Content Creator role for our official Travian: Legends blog.
Perhaps you write an elaborate server analysis or write stories about your adventures while playing. You have interviews with alliances etc. We do not want these types of stories to get lost as they are important to us.
If you recognize yourself in the description above then please consider joining the Blog as a Content Creator!
How to Become a Content Creator
- If you want to actively contribute to the community with Travian: Legends-related content in the form of guides, game world analysis, fan art, fan fiction, interviews, battle stories, please apply here and show your interest with a concrete example of the type of content you want to provide.
- Once your request is processed, you will be granted a special role and access to our official Travian: Legends blog.
- Following an easy guide provided by your Community Manager, you will be able to create a blog post yourself. You are free to design the layout of your post yourself and include the images you wish to have. The post will be sent to review to make sure it follows our guidelines and it will be published shortly after.
- Original content in the form of guides, game world analysis, fan art, fan fiction, interviews, battle stories. Unleash your creativity!
- Personal opinions are welcome and appreciated, but content that includes threats, hate speech, belittlement, and similar behavior shall not be published.
If you do not wish to be a Content Creator but still have a story you’d like to share simply let your Community Manager know via the contact button on the blog or send them a message in Discord. They will upload your story for you and make sure your nickname is displayed as a writer.
Your Travian: Legends Team