We would like to share some insights and information with you regarding what is currently happening on Europe30, as well as explain how we are moving forward today.
Yesterday, after discussing the issues with our provider and working closely together, we switched the gameworld back to its original environment during the long maintenance.
When we put the gameworld live, we quickly realized that those provider’s issues were still ongoing.
This is indeed not the quality of service we want to offer you, so we truly apologize for the events of yesterday’s afternoon and night.
This morning, we decided to put Europe30 under maintenance to approach a solution for the connectivity issues, and event jam issues that you have been experiencing.
We aim to achieve two things during this maintenance:
- We will implement a more stable solution for the performance of the gameworld
- We will rollback the server to a previous back-up taken yesterday 07/04 at 12:07 GMT+1.
After a rollback, you can expect the following things to happen:
- All payments that happened between the backup date and the time when the gameworld went on maintenance mode will be re-booked.
- All the troops that were “on the way” by the time of the backup will be returned back to their home villages.
- Artefacts and Construction Plans will continue to spawn on the same dates as before.
The compensation of 200 gold you received previously, will be added again to all the accounts automatically.
We will also be giving an additional 50 gold to you as compensation for this long maintenance and rollback in the next few days once we ensure the gameworld is running without problems.
The Europe30 server will leave maintenance today at 14:30 GMT+1 (15:30 CEST) and the rollback will be applied.
From the moment the gameworld leaves maintenance, starvation will be deactivated for 24 hours until 14:30 GMT+1 (15:30 CEST) of the 9th April 2021.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused and we thank you for your patience.