7-days ~ Event Gameworld Round 2 ~ Starting 23.02.2021
We need your help!
As the first 7-days event gameworld was very successful and enable us to gather a lot of useful data, we have decided to repeat it! The Game Design and Dev Team worked hard to be able to tweak the New Task System as well as the early game in general and this is the time to test the changes.
|Registration Link||http://bit.ly/7DaysEventTL (active once the server starts)|
|Start Date||Tuesday, 23rd February 2021|
|End Date||Tuesday, 02nd March 2021|
|Start/End Time||13:00 UTC+1|
|Tribes||Gaul, Roman, Teutons, Egyptians, Huns|
|Beginners protection length||5 days|
|Beginners protection can be prolonged||3 days|
|Server length||7 days|
|Starting Gold||600 Gold|
|Gold Transfer Links||Disabled (both inbound and outbound)|
|Event prizes||10 Vouchers worth 200 Gold each|
for the first 10 people settling the second village
This is a test game world – the purpose is to test mainly the following 3 changes to the early game and new task system.
Egyptian settlers cost
Task System progression
Thanks to the help and hard work of the Ambassadors group, we believe we found a good solution that won’t affect the normal gameplay but will stop certain behaviors that are considered unfair by the majority of the community.
The following change will mainly affect the gameplay in the early game.
Let’s analyze the current situation of oases:
- Oases have resources at the start of the gameworld.
- Oases have a “spawn set” of Nature troops.
What are we going to change?
- Oases are created without any resources.
- Whenever a Nature troop is killed, a certain bounty reward is added to the hero inventory depending on the nature troop supply.
- This extra bounty will be clearly shown in the raid/attack report.
- Oases’ resource production starts once all animals that originally spawned with the oasis are removed – either killed or captured.
- Note: the hero does not need to take part in the battle. The reward is granted even if all attackers – even the hero – are killed.
We would also encourage you to provide us with as much feedback as possible either via forum or via Discord in the channel #7days.
Sharpen your swords and string your bows, the fight is about to start!