Travian Tournament 2020 ~ All You Need To Know
The Tournament is back in on June 16th 2020… completely revamped! Wonder what will change? Spoiler alert… A lot!
🌎 Regional Qualification
The Qualification round for the Tournament won’t be country-based anymore, but it will be region-based. There will be 4 gameworlds named: America, Arabics, Asia and Europe. You can participate in every gameworld, but you can only win one access to the Finals.
Once registrations open on June 16th 2020 at 12:00 GMT+2, you will be able to register here ➡️ https://bit.ly/TT2020Q ⬅️
All Qualification gameworlds will be 2x speed, version T4.5, 5 tribes, map 801 x 801 with the Wonder of the World!
🏆 New Prizes
We have doubled the prize pool and changed them a bit. Check all the details ➡️ here.
📜 New Tournament Conditions of Participation
We have changed quite a lot in the conditions, so we highly suggest you to read them carefully. The main changes are:
- We restored the normal Gold Transfer Links conditions for the Tournament. It is possible to redeem Gold Transfer Links from the COM International domain on both Qualifications and Finals. At the end of the Qualification Round a Gold Transfer Link will be created and it will be valid on all COM International gameworlds. At the end of the Finals, no Gold Transfer Link will be created.
- We have added an additional condition to be eligible for the prizes related to the ownership of a Wonder of the World. To be eligible for a prize the Wonder of the Worlds needs to be at least level 1.
- We clarified the Wonder of the World ranking. If there are two Wonder of the World at the same level in the ranking, the owner of the Wonder of the World which reached the level first will receive the highest prize.
- Registrations on the Qualification and Finals gameworlds will be closed at a set date, exactly 10 days after the start.
🆕 In-game Feature Updates
Three additional features connected to the Hero and the Hero panel will be activated:
- All resources that are gained through adventures, quests and tasks are added as items to the inventory of your Hero.
- Heroes will regain their full health at level up.
- Adventures no longer expire. Note: items received during adventures depend on the time the adventure appeared on your list. Saving up adventures for the time when higher-level items appear won’t give you any advantages.
We have drastically reduced the number of wildcards which will be drawn between Qualifications and Finals. The number of keys which will be given out this year is just 500. Therefore, do not miss the Qualification Rounds to secure a spot in the Finals.
All details regarding the Qualification Rounds are available ➡️ here.
Sharpen your swords and string your bows, the fight is right to come!
For more information please read: Conditions of the Tournament