As we announced at the end of November, we are now ready to globally rollout version 4.5 to all the game worlds.
Let’s start with answering what we think are the most pressing questions from your side.
What does Version 4.5 mean?
The version includes:
- The new User Interface
- The new backgrounds
- The tribe specific buildings
- The contextual help
- The fixed spot reserved for the main building
On top of that we will enable the restriction regarding sitters on all the game worlds, (sitter access is now limited to alliance and confederacy members) which is already active on all game worlds that started after 18th November, 2019.
What will happen with the Main Building?
As we mentioned in November, one of the constrains we had for releasing this version on the already running game world was the main building, which has his own reserved position in the version 4.5.
Here is what will happen:
- If spot “A” (the new spot of all Main Buildings in T4.5) is occupied by another building, that building will swap position with the Main Building.
- If spot “A” (the new spot of all Main Buildings in T4.5) is occupied by another building, and there is no Main Building in the village, the building on spot “A” will be relocated to a free spot.
- If spot “A” (the new spot of all Main Buildings in T4.5) is occupied by another building, and there is no Main Building in the village, and all spots are used, nothing happens. The village stays as it is.
Will this rollout also come with the Wave-builder and Smartphone Optimization?
If all the tests for these 2 new features will be performed in time, and if everything looks stable, it is possible that we activate the 2 feature straight from the beginning. If this is not the case, we will activate them on a later moment.
When will the global rollout start?
The first game worlds to receive the version 4.5 on January 15th 2020 will be:
- Nordics X
If everything goes well, the rest of the game worlds will follow the week after.
If you have any questions or you need a clarification, feel free to post them here.