Onboarding New Players ~ Travian: Codex Victoria ~ Annual Special 2019
We haven’t forgot about new players – Travian: Codex Victoria will bring something very valuable for them with the onboarding system for new players.
A new contextual help feature will be implemented:
- Opening the UI for the first time will trigger an explanation of the UI elements.
- The aim is to improve help new players come to understand the game.
There are also some changes accompanying this system that are also very interesting for veteran players:
- When the hero levels up, its health is restored (back to 100%). We want to reward the efforts those heroes put into gaining more and more experience in the field.
- The quest rewards and adventure loot are added to the hero inventory. They can no longer be raided, and they will not get lost if the warehouse or granary is full. The resource items can’t be sold in auction.
- The tutorial is removed, and the task system will include new quests!