Travian Tournament 2016 – All details
It’s almost time: The Travian Tournament 2016 is opening its doors for the qualification round. Of course, we will provide you with all the details before it starts. Simply take a look at our overview:
A hot summer awaits
The start of the tournament qualification round this year is set for June 1st 2016*! The tournament hence starts around 4 weeks earlier than last year – so we can look forward to a hot summer!
The pre-registration round will open (May 25th 2016*) a week before the tournament starts. If you don’t want to miss it, make sure to check your emails at that time or drop by our Facebook channel.
- 2x speed server
- 3 days beginner’s protection
- “Invite a friend” is deactivated on tournament servers
- Gold transfer from the tournament servers to other servers is activated / Gold transfer to the tournament servers is deactivated
- The new features “troop forwarding” and “troop merging” will not be activated
- 2 international servers (COM and Arabia)
- 4 group servers
(*Dates subject to change)
Make sure you don’t miss anything by continuing to check our blog and our other social media channels. We will keep you posted as soon as more information about the tournament becomes available.
So drum up your alliance, tell your friends and start making plans for June. We’ll see you on the battlefield!
Your Travian Team 🙂