Travian Games GmbH (called “TRAVIAN GAMES” hereafter) is carrying out a contest for Easter. Participation in the contest and the prize draw is subject to the following conditions:
(1) Participation is possible via the usage of the social media channels of TRAVIAN GAMES.
(2) Regardless of other provisions, residents of Italy and Spain are excluded; the same applies to all individuals working in the browser game industry.
(3) Participation in the contest is voluntary and free of charge – with the exception of arising costs for using the Internet, which have to be borne by the participant.
(4) The contest begins on March 27th 2016 and ends on March 31st 2016.
§2 Prize draw
(1) From among all participants, TRAVIAN GAMES will draw the winners of ten gold vouchers to be used in the game Travian: Kingdoms or Travian: Legends. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for a cash payment.
(2) Upon the end of the contest, the winners will be contacted in writing by TRAVIAN GAMES via the email address provided for the contest.
(3) Should a participant at any point choose to no longer be considered in the prize draw, they can inform us of this decision with a corresponding firstname.lastname@example.org note.
(4) There is no right of appeal.
§3 Data protection
(1) Within the framework of the contest, the email address of the participant will be stored on a server located within the European Union.
(2) TRAVIAN GAMES will of course treat all personal details that have been submitted by the participant over the course of participation with strict confidence and while observing applicable data protection provisions.
(3) In particular, TRAVIAN GAMES will not pass on personal data to third parties.
Travian Games GmbH
District Court Munich, HRB 173511
VAT no. DE 246258085
Managing Director: Lars Janssen
Phone: +49 89/72016125 (no game support)
Fax: +49 89/217560203 (only Plus support)
This weekend we will launch a brand new contest on this blog.
We won’t tell that much yet, but you can win cool prizes.
Keep your eyes on the blog, good luck and have fun 🙂
The deed is done! Our Travian: Kingdoms app has been rolled out to all countries. TK2GO is available for iOS and Android and premiered in Denmark on August 3rd 2015. German players could first download the app on September 30th, 2015, followed by Czech and French users on October 22nd, 2015.
With TK2GO, you can manage your kingdom as a king or governor while on the go: Train troops, complete missions and let your villages flourish, whenever, wherever.
Watch this video to get a first impression of TK2GO.
Don’t forget to tell your fellow players and friends about TK2GO. We are looking forward to hearing your feedback. See you on the battlefield!
Do you know of any couples that found each other in Travian? Do you have any friends that met in the game? Tell us your story for Travian Valentine’s Day and win amazing prizes. The best story will be rewarded with 400 Gold for a Travian game of your choice.
All you have to do is: Send us your stories or those of your friends to email@example.com by Saturday, February 20th 2016. From among all the entries, we will choose three finalists who we will introduce in a video. Then you can select your favorite from these three entries. Besides the Gold, the winner will also receive a bouquet of flowers that they can give to their loved one!
Find here the terms and conditions.
How cool is that for such a wonderful day like Valentine’s Day?
Take part and tell us your stories! <3
Travian Games GmbH (called “TRAVIAN GAMES” hereafter) is carrying out a contest for Valentine’s day. Participation in the contest and the prize draw is subject to the following conditions: Read More
It’s a question of luck whether you get to have a good king when you start your game as a governor, or vice versa, whether you get to have good governors when you start as a king. If you’re dealt a bad hand, your king is an absolute beginner or the governors’ villages are more like ghost towns. Read More