Decision regarding Troop Forwarding and Merging
first of all a big thank you to all of you who gave us valid feedback here on the blog and in your local forum. And a big thank you to all Community Managers and Moderators who collected the feedback in their forum, translated it and passed it to us!
We decided to postpone the final decision whether to add Troop Merge and Troop Forward to the Travian Legends version.
But we also decided on the next steps:
- We’ve stopped the release of the “troop forwarding and troop merging”-features globally.
- All Travian Legends servers starting in May and June will start with those features disabled.
- The Tournament will also be without those features.
- We want to give you (and us) the opportunity to test those features. Therefore we will setup special servers with “troop forwarding and troop merging” activated.
- We will inform you in detail about the test servers in June.
- We might use the feature in some form on “annual special”-servers as well. You gave us the hint that both features are working fine on SCE because of the different endgame setting. We will keep that in mind.
Community feedback does matter to us
We did read your feedback carefully and have seen that the majority active in the blogs and forums do not appreciate the changes at all. Many even claimed, that it is our mission to make Travian: Legends a place where they don’t want to play.
That indeed is not the case and I hope that the decision announced above proofs that we want to listen and that we do listen. I understand that our way announcing the “troop forwarding and merging”-feature was not ideal, and I hope we could make up for it with this series of posts.
After next week we will keep you posted with details about this year’s tournament. You’ll hear in June again about the test servers for the “troop forwarding and troop merging”-features.
Till then, please feel invited to comment us here, which changes, adjustments or limitations you would like to see on those test servers.
Thank you for your patience and input. And for now – have fun playing the game.