Conditions of participation for the “Valentine’s” contest
Travian Games GmbH (called “TRAVIAN GAMES” hereafter) is carrying out a contest for Valentine’s day. Participation in the contest and the prize draw is subject to the following conditions:
(1) Participation is possible via the usage of the social media channels of TRAVIAN GAMES.
(2) Regardless of other provisions, residents of Italy are excluded; the same applies to all individuals working in the browser game industry.
(3) Participation in the contest is voluntary and free of charge – with the exception of arising costs for using the Internet, which have to be borne by the participant.
(4) The contest begins on February 14th 2016 and ends on February 28th 2016.
(1) From among all participants, TRAVIAN GAMES will draw the winners three Gold vouchers to be used in the game Travian: Kingdoms or Travian: Legends. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for a cash payment.
(2) Upon the end of the contest, the winners will be contacted in writing by TRAVIAN GAMES via the email address provided for the contest.
(3) Should a participant at any point choose to no longer be considered in the prize draw, they can inform us of this decision with a corresponding email@example.com note.
(4) There is no right of appeal.
§3 Data protection
(1) Within the framework of the contest, the email address of the participant will be stored on a server located within the European Union.
(2) TRAVIAN GAMES will of course treat all personal details that have been submitted by the participant over the course of participation with strict confidence and while observing applicable data protection provisions.
(3) In particular, TRAVIAN GAMES will not pass on personal data to third parties.
Travian Games GmbH
District Court Munich, HRB 173511
VAT no. DE 246258085
Managing Director: Lars Janssen
Phone: +49 89/72016125 (no game support)
Fax: +49 89/217560203 (only Plus support)