Conditions of participation for the Travian: Kingdoms “Tell a Friend” contest
Travian Games GmbH (called “TRAVIAN GAMES” hereafter) is carrying out a contest accompanying the introduction of the Travian: Kingdoms feature “Tell a Friend”. Participation in the contest and the prize draw is subject to the following conditions:
(1) Participation is possible via the usage of the “Tell a Friend” feature in the game Travian: Kingdoms.
(2) Irregardless of other provisions, residents of Italy, Spain and France are excluded; the same applies to all individuals working in the browser game industry.
(3) Participation in the contest is voluntary and free of charge – with the exception of arising costs for using the Internet, which have to be borne by the participant.
(4) The contest begins on December 14th 2015 and ends on January 04th 2016.
§2 Prize draw
(1) From among all participants, TRAVIAN GAMES will draw the winners of two Tablet PCs worth 650 EUR and six Gold vouchers to be used in the game Travian: Kingdoms. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for a cash payment.
(2) Upon the end of the contest, the winners will be contacted in writing by TRAVIAN GAMES via the email address provided for the contest.
(3) Should a participant at any point choose to no longer be considered in the prize draw, they can inform us of this decision with a email@example.com note.
(4) There is no right of appeal.
§3 Data protection
(1) Within the framework of the contest, the email address of the participant will be stored on a server located within the European Union.
(2) TRAVIAN GAMES will of course treat all personal details that have been submitted by the participant over the course of participation with strict confidence and while observing applicable data protection provisions.
(3) In particular, TRAVIAN GAMES will not pass on personal data to third parties.
Travian Games GmbH
District Court Munich, HRB 173511
VAT no. DE 246258085
Managing Director: Lars Janssen
Phone: +49 89/72016125 (no game support)
Fax: +49 89/217560203 (only Plus support)